Saturday 19 May 2018

Silk flowers

Hello everyone

It's Monika today with this big flower and smaller bud.
I used white silk foam and added deeper pink oil pastel to create this unique color. For the leaves I used olive green foamiran, cut few, heat each and press against leaf mould to create veins. To finish off my flower composition I took some of the pink oil pastel and gently brushed it over each leaf to highlight the texture.




If you are interested how I made it then check out my video tutorial from few months ago as above flowers were made the same way as on the video.









Mould -uniwersal leaf, BESTSELLER


6 comments :

  1. Looks so real Monika...beautiful!!! Our Lady of the flowers!!! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning and so realistic!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful tutorial and stunning flowers. Everyone needs to see your tutorial!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you bery much Nancy :)

    ReplyDelete